08-11-13, 04:37 am
The HTC One X device has been launched a few weeks ago and HTC hopes to become one of the most popular devices of 2012, hoping that it will be able to battle against Samsung’ Galaxy S3 device, which should be launched in the coming months. However, the HTC One X features the powerful Tegra 3 quad-core CPU which is available on devices that are non-LTE, while the ones that are sold in the US and other countries with LTE technology are using he dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU.
All the above is general info regarding HTC’s high-end smartphone and the tutorial guide you’ll find below will help you to install Touch Clockworkmod Recovery on your ONE X. Install the CWM Touch Recovery will offer you access to your phone’s subsystem allowing you to install custom ROMs and themes and any other customizing things that will enhance your HTC One X experience. So, if you’re a rooting and custom ROM enthusiast then this installation of CWM Touch Recovery is a must and here you will learn how to successfully apply on your One X smartphone. Before we can start applying the changes you need to read the preparation instructions listed below:
- you need a HTC One X device. Do not attempt to install Clockworkmod Touch Recovery on any other models as it won’t work. So, if you’re using a LTE version, this guide isn’t for you.
- make sure to unlock the bootloader of your One X. This it can be done following the link here which guides you to HTC’s official website. Create an account and then hit the Unlock bootloader button to start. Select the ‘All other supported devices’ option, as the One X isn’t listed separately. Follow the instructions and after the phone’s bootloader has been unlocked you will be able to install CWM Touch recovery.
- backup your data files such as pictures, video and audio files by moving them to your phone’s SD Card. Also, you can choose an alternative method to move them to your computer using the USB cable.
- outgoing calling information.
- sync your Contacts with your Gmail account using the tutorial guide listed
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- enable USB debugging.
- disable or remove all antimalware and firewall applications.
- read all the info and make sure to double check every step listed under the tutorial guide and in this way you won’t be forced to repeat all the CWM Touch Recovery flashing process.