01-01-14, 06:46 pm
There can be times when you may need to Reset or Restore or Hard Reset your GSM LG Mobile Cell Phone to its original factory setting to solve several problems. Problems that need “RESET” may include:
- Your LG Mobile Phone Gets or Got Locked.
- You have forgotten the secret code or password of your LG Mobile Phone.
- You LG Mobile Phone gets hanged too often.
In such cases you will have to reset your mobile phone to restore the original factory setting and fix the problem. Below are the steps to Reset your LG Mobile Phone:
- Remove the SIM Card from your mobile phone.
- Type the following password: 2945#*#
- The above step will display some options on your LG Mobile Phone.
- Select the “RESET” Option.
Notes: Before Resetting your LG Mobile Phone, take following precautions:
- Take backup of contact list.
- Take backup of all data including photos, videos, documents and any other data.
- If any data is stores in the Phone Memory and you reset the mobile phone, all data will get lost.