08-01-14, 08:55 am
For all those users of Galaxy ACE S5830i Android smartphone, you can now update with the latest version of Jellybean which is having the same style as that if the SONY Xperia Z1 smartphone. So, before we proceed on to check on what are the detailed procedure to update with this firmware, you need to follow the list if quick pre requisites which are mentioned below. The best part of this Firmware is that it comes with the latest version of Android Jellybean framework which comes with faster processing and better RAM optimization techniques.
Quick Pre Requisites:
- All the data in your Galaxy ACE S5830 device should be backed up with the help of below mentioned manual steps. Make sure that you are not backing the data with the help of KIES as it may not detect the device till this firmware is rolled out in your country.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your computer from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Also, the minimum battery life should be a minimum of 40% or else there is a risk of device getting turned Off in the middle of firmware update
- For applying this firmware, you will need to make sure that the device is rooted, to check on whether the device is rooted or not, check the same with the help of “Root Checker” app. Just in case if the device is not rooted, you need to root the same.
Let’s proceed to the next step where we have summed up the detailed guide which will help you update the device.
Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i with Xperia Z1 Android Firmware:
- Download the
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- Disconnect the device from computer so that it can be entered in the Recovery Mode. Press Volume up + Menu Button and holding these two buttons, you will need to press the Power button for booting the device in the recovery mode. Alternatively, you can also be entered in the Recovery Mode with the help of ROM Manager app.
- Once the device enters in the recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” and then the firmware file which you have placed in your phone. Once you have selected the file, it will take around 3 -4 minutes for applying the update.
- Once you see the message as “install from zip card completed”, select the option of “Go Back” and choose to select the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the device in the normal mode.
نقل قول: Note: If the device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of firmware update. You can check the current firmware from the path “Settings > About Phone”.