12-01-14, 10:30 am
How to install CM10-based Crystal ROM Jelly Bean 4.1 on LG Optimus One
- Download the CrystalROM zip file HERE. Save the file on your computer without extracting its contents.
- Download the Gapps for Jelly Bean package
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- After the downloads are complete, you should connect the LG Optimus ONE to your PC. Move the ROM and the Gapps file on its internal sdcard.
- When the file transfer is complete you need to disconnect the device the PC and then power off the Optimus One. Boot into CWM Recovery mode. Do it by holding pressed the ‘Home’, ‘Volume Down’ and the ‘Power’ buttons. When the CWM Recovery mode loads, you should move to the next step.
- Select ‘backup and restore’ menu to create a Nandroid backup of the existing ROM. In case you already made a backup before moving to this guide, then you can skip this step and move to the next one.
- Now select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’ option and confirm this action. The data stored on the internal SD card won’t be deleted.
- Next, select ‘install zip from sdcard’ and after that select ‘choose zip from sdcard’. Find the Crystal ROM zip and confirm its installation. Note that the phone might restart and boot in CWM recovery again. When the custom ROM is successfully installed you should return to the main recovery menu.
- Select again ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and after that you should flash the Gapps for Jelly Bean zip.
- Now that the ROM and the Google Apps files were installed you should return to the main recovery screen. Select ‘reboot system now’ option and wait for the phone to perform its first boot with this new ROM.
- Enter your Google Account details when the CM10 Crystal ROM Jelly Bean 4.1.1 loads successfully. That should do it, this is the last step you had to atke in order to update your phone.
I hope that you’ve managed to complete the update and that you’ve managed to install all the new CrystalROM files. In case you hit any roadblocks then you should ask for help in comments.
Note that the ‘wipe data/ factory reset’ action, step 6, is mandatory and you shouldn’t install the ROM without applying it. If you don’t like this new ROM, you should use the Nandroid backup file and restore the previous Android installation