08-09-13, 02:06 pm
i. before you begin:
1. you must have a sd card formatted in fat32 file system.
2. this should install the stock rom on your device.
ii. downloading required files:
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
iii. unrooting the huawei ideos x3 blaze (u8510):
1. download and place the stock rom on your desktop.
2. extract files from the stock rom archive to your desktop. you should get update.app file.
3. with sd card inserted in your device, connect the device to your pc using the usb cable.
4. create a new folder on the root of your sd card, name it dload.
5. copy the update.app file you extracted to your desktop over to the dload folder you just created.
6. disconnect the device after the file has been copied.
7. turn off the device.
8. while your device is turned off, press and hold the volume up+red+power buttons together.
9. a progress bar will appear on your screen. it confirms that the process of flashing stock rom is currently going on.
10. your device should reboot automatically.
11. you’re now unrooted !
brilliant! you’re now back to stock, far away from those modifications and root-only apps