08-09-13, 02:09 pm
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- power on the e5
press the power button and hold until the indicators become lightened, which indicates that the e5830 is powered on.
- establish a wi-fi connection
- make sure that the wi-fi indicator is continuously on in blue
- select start > control panel > network connections > wireless network connection. note: to set up a wi-fi connection, the pc must be configured with a wireless network adapter. if wireless network connection is displayed, the wireless network adapter is available. otherwise, you should check your wireless network adapter.
- click view available wireless networks to display the wireless network connection list.
- select the network whose ssid is the same as that of the e5, and then click connect.
– if the encryption parameter is already set for the e5, the wireless network connection dialog box is displayed and requires the network key and confirmation.
– the ssid and key label is attached on the e5.
wait until the wireless connection icon is displayed in the status area in the lower right corner of the screen. then, you can connect your pc to the e5830.
- access the internet
after you establish a wi-fi connection successfully, you can access the internet using on demond, manual, and auto modes.
tips: please select a proper internet connection mode based on your service expense. for example, if you are subscribed to the time-based network service, you are recommended to select manual mode. for details about the service expense, consult your service provider