05-02-14, 04:31 pm
Samsung is largely popular for releasing Android Smartphones with interesting hardware specifications at a very compelling price. The Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 is such an Android Smartphone. This Smartphone can be termed as a bit revamped edition of the original Samsung Galaxy S2, which was a trendsetter in the Android Smartphone industry.
If you’re not satisfied with the performance of your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105, you can boost up the performance to a good extent by rooting it and then installing a custom ROM. And today, we’re here with a simple and detailed tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105:
Before we move into the rooting tutorial, below is the list of some of the important hardware specifications of Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105:
- 4.3 inch Super AMOLED+ touch screen with a screen resolution of 480×800 px and a PPI of 217.
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 8 GB internal storage. MicroSD card storage expansion support up to 64 GB.
- 8 MP rear facing camera with Autofocus and LED flash that can record videos in 1080p Full-HD.
- 2 MP front facing camera.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- 1650 mAh battery.
Before we proceed in to the rooting guide, below are some warning statements that you should be aware of:
- Rooting is a complex process and there are hazards of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 during the rooting process. We are not responsible even if you damage your device during or after the rooting process. Hence, proceed at your own risk only.
- You may lose all your warranty benefits over your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105 once you root it.
- Once you root your Smartphone and install any custom ROM, you no longer may receive any official software or firmware updates on your Smartphone.
- Please only follow this rooting guide if you have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus with model number GT-I9105. Do not follow this guide on any other carrier or region specific variants.
- Please make sure that you install CWM recovery or any other recovery on your Smartphone before proceeding to root it.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow prior to rooting your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105:
- Make sure there is a minimum battery backup of 80% on your Smartphone.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Gt-I9105 on your PC.
- Download the root kit from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105:
Now, below is the detailed tutorial on how to root your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- Now copy/paste the root kit that you downloaded earlier to the external storage space on your Smartphone.
- Disconnect your Smartphone from the computer.
- Switch OFF your Smartphone.
- And now, boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+Power+Home keys at the same time.
- Once you enter the recovery mode, do a Data/Factory reset and wipe the dalvik cache.
- Now, click on the “Install ZIP From SD Card” option.
- And now, choose the root kit that you copied and pasted to the external storage of your device earlier and confirm the selection.
- Now the root kit will be installed on your Smartphone.
- Once the installation completes, go back to the main menu and click on the “Reboot System Now” option.
- Your Smartphone will now reboot.
And congratulations, you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus GT-I9105.