05-02-14, 04:39 pm
Samsung is the global Android Smartphones leader, without any doubt. The main highlight of Samsung Smartphones is that they bring out a new innovation in each of their flagships, and you can get a Samsung Android Smartphone within any budget from the market.
The Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos is one such Android Smartphone manufactured by Samsung which was launched on April 2013. The Trend Duos impressed many buyers for its favorable hardware specifications and for the competitive price tag at which it sells. If you’re not familiar with the Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II Android Smartphone, then below are some of its major hardware specifications:
- 1.2 GHz Dual core processor.
- 4 inch display with a screen resolution of 480×800 PX and a PPI of 233.
- 3.15 MP rear facing camera.
- Android 4.1 Jelly bean.
- Sensors like accelerometer and proximity sensors has been included.
- 1500 mAh battery.
Now that you know the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II Android Smartphone, lets move into the rooting tutorial for Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II.
Below are some warning statements that you should be aware of, before attempting to root your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones is an unauthorized process. Hence, you’ll void all the warranty available on your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II after rooting it.
- Rooting is a complex process, and hence there is high rissk of damaging your device. And we are not at all responsible even if you damage your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II during or after rooting it. Therefore, it is strictly recommended to proceed at your own risk.
- Do not follow this rooting tutorial on any other Smartphone other than the Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II with model number S7572.
- You may not receive any official firmware or software updates once you root your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow before attempting to root your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II:
- Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Make sure that you’ve downloaded and installed respective USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos on your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone by going through Settings>Apps>Development> and then ticking the USB Debugging check box.
- Download the root kit for your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II:
Once you’ve completely read and followed the warnings and prerequisites section stated above, below is the simple and detailed tutorial on how to root your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II:
- First of all, connect your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II to the computer.
- If you have installed the USB Drivers properly, the computer must have recognized your device.
- Now, extract the root kit that you downloaded earlier.
- And then run the One Click Root .exe file from the extracted root kit folder.
- Now, a new window will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. And at the end, the rooting process will begin.
- At the end of the rooting process, your Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos II will reboot.