05-02-14, 04:39 pm
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is the flagship Android Smartphone from Samsung for the year 2013 and has been breaking many sales records since its official launch. The main attractions of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is its octa-core processor [dual quad core processors, 1.2 GHz and 1.6 GHz processors], a very impressive 13 MP rear camera and a bunch of touchless air gesture features.
If you wish to install a custom performance based ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4 and if you still wants to have all those gestural controls and the TouchWIZ launcher?
If yes then you can install and use the Omega custom ROM running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. And if you’re seeking out for a guide on how to install the Omega custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4, we’re here with a detailed guide on how to install the Omega custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
Below are a few warning statements for you to be aware of before trying to install the Omega custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500:
- Rooting and installation of custom ROM’s is an unauthorized process and hence you will void the warranty over your Samsung Galaxy S4 once you root it and install a custom ROM.
- There are risks of your Samsung Galaxy S4 getting damaged during the installation process of the custom ROM. And hence we recommend you to proceed at your own risk only.
- We recommend you to take a backup of all the data stored on your Samsung Galaxy S4 as well as a backup of your current ROM so that in case something goes wrong, you stay on the safe side.
Here are a couple of prerequisite procedures to complete prior to installing the Omega custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500:
- First of all, root your Samsung Galaxy S4 and install the CWM recovery.
- Then download and install the USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 on your PC.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy S4 until it reaches a minimum battery backup of 80%.
- Download the ROM kit from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
How To Install Omega custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500:
Below is the detailed guide on how to install the omega custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Android Smartphone:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Then copy and paste the ROM kit that you downloaded earlier to the external SD card of your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Now, disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Then boot into recovery mode by pressing Volume Up+Power+Home keys at the same time.
- Then do a Factory Data Reset, Wipe the Dalvik cache and Wipe the Cache Partition.
- Now, from the main menu of the recovery mode, click on the “Install ZIP From SD Card” option.
- And then choose the ROM kit that you placed in the external storage space of your Samsung Galaxy S4 earlier and confirm the selection.
- Now the Omega custom ROM running Android 4.3 Jelly Bean will be installed on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Reboot your Smartphone and wait for the reboot process to complete successfully which might take some time longer than usual.