05-02-14, 10:36 pm
Micromax is a popular Indian Smartphones manufacturer best known for the compelling hardware they pack in their Smartphones that too for a very low, competitive price tag. Android Smartphones manufactured by Micromax compete with global Smartphone giants such as Samsung and HTC in India. And they popularized their brand value in India by roping in Hugh Jackman [X-Men fame] as the brand ambassador for the company.
The Canvas A63 is yet another popular Android Smartphone manufactured by Micromax and features some very impressive hardware specifications for the price point. Below are some of the major hardware specifications of the Micromax Canvas A63 Android Smartphone:
- 1.3 GHz dual core processor.
- 512 MB of RAM.
- 4 GB of internal storage. Micro SD storage expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 2 MP rear facing camera with LED flash.
- VGA front facing camera.
- 4 inch 480p resolution display with a PPI of 233.
- The current price of the Micromax Canvas A63 is around RS.
From the hardware specifications list, it is pretty much clear that the Micromax Canvas A63 is an under performer according to today’s standards. But by taking the price value into consideration nothing can be complained about too. However, if you’re not satisfied with the performance of your Micromax Canvas A63 you can try rooting it and then installing a custom ROM of your choice to improve the performance up to an extend.
Today we are here with a detailed tutorial that would guide you through the processes required to root your Micromax Canvas A63 Android Smartphone.
Below are some warning statements that you should be aware of before trying to root your Micromax Canvas A63 Android Smartphone:
- Rooting of Android Smartphones is not an authorized process. Hence you might void the warranty of your Micromax Canvas A63 if you root it.
- If something goes wrong while you rooting your device, you’ll damage your Micromax Canvas A63. Therefore, proceed at your own risk only.
- We are not to be blamed if you damage your Micromax Canvas A63 during or after completing the rooting process.
Below are some prerequisite steps to complete prior to rooting your Micromax Canvas A63 Android Smartphone:
- Make sure that your Micromax Canvas A63 has at least 80% of battery backup.
- Download and install the USB Drivers for Micromax Canvas A63 on your PC.
- Install the root kit from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas A63. The setting can be found under the Developer Settings section on your Smartphone.
How To Root Micromax Canvas A63 Android Smartphone:
Below is the detailed and easy tutorial on how to root Micromax Canvas A633 Android Smartphone:
- First of all, connect your Micromax Canvas A63 to the PC.
- If you installed the USB Drivers correctly, your PC will then recognize your Smartphone.
- Now double click and run the root kit that you downloaded earlier, from your PC.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- And at the end of the on screen instructions, click on the Root Now button to begin the rooting process.
- After the rooting process completes, manually reboot your Micromax Canvas A63.