05-02-14, 10:42 pm
The Canvas Series Android Smartphones from Micromax are very popular because of its latest features and affordable price. Recently, Micromax lined-up one more new Android Smartphone to the Canvas Series is Canvas Magnus featuring 5 inch IPS HD screen, 1.5 GHz Quad Core CPU with 1GB RAM, running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Though, some of the users are not satisfied and they want to root Micromax A117 (Canvas Magnus), while others want to install various Custom ROMs, mods, themes and much more.
Today, we are going to show the method the root Micromax A117 (Canvas Magnus). So, get ready to root Micromax A117 (Canvas Magnus) and start following the below tutorial carefully without missing any of the steps! Before undergoing the process, it’s advisable to backup your device data on Computer or on an external SD card. For taking backup also, we will help you!
Disclaimer: Rooting voids your phone warranty. We are not responsible if any damage happens to your device while performing the procedure. So, follow at your own risk
- Charge your device upto 70-80 % of total battery level.
- Make sure you have taken back-up of your important data.
- USB Debugging must be set “ON” found under the “Setting”.
- Make sure you have installed the correct USB drivers on your Computer.
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
How To Root Micromax A117 (Canvas Magnus)
1. Download and extract above tool on the Computer’s desktop.
2. Connect your device via USB cable on your Computer in charging mode.
3. Now, open “Run.bat” or “Run.sh” from the extracted folder.
4. Make sure all the drivers are installed correctly and your device is detected by computer.
5. Now, from the open tool, press ANY KEY from the keyboard tostart the rooting process.
6. Wait till the process say “PRESS ANY KEY TO REBOOT”. Press the key and wait till your phone is rebooted.