08-09-13, 03:00 pm
as you know, obviously, and we’re talking about a few weeks ago that, despite receiving xperia x10 gingerbread aka android 2.3, and really not so official. until now, we still do not have the exact date, but only reach by a company in japan to find out later this summer. we do not know whether to android 2.3.3 or if sony ericsson will make an extra effort to spread the latest version of android smartphone, the android 2.3.4. you’ll want to unbrick xperia x10, here are step by step:
- your device must be connected to your pc, using usb.
- now open superoneclick v1.55, and click on the icon “root shell”.
- then open flashtool 0.2.9.1, and click the ask root perms.
- information, and clear the cache.
- then click the icon xrecovery.
- now go to the advanced menu, click xcovery and reboot into recovery.
- if you step right, you already can access xrecovery.
- then you can install xperia x10 rom.
- reboot your device