17-02-14, 03:17 pm
- Use the guide only for the SONY Xperia ZL smartphone. Don’t try to flash the files you find here on any other Android smartphone or tablet.
- The Xperia Z you’re about to root should be factory unlocked, it has to run the 10.1.A.1.350 firmware version.
- Also, it should have the CWM Recovery image installed. This is a custom Recovery mode that you will require in order to flash the rooting files.
- Fastboot should be installed on your PC and your device should feature a working Fastboot mode. The Android SDK files are required for this and you should remember where the Fastboot folder is located on your PC.
- Your device needs to have an external SDcard. Without one you cannot flash the files.
- This guide is for advanced users and you shouldn’t attempt to use it in case you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Make sure that your phone’s USB Debugging option is enabled.
- The phone’s battery should be charged and its power levels shouldn’t be under 40% when you begin the root process.
- Backup all your important data before getting to the tutorial.
- We cannot be blamed in case something goes bad and you lose data or you brick the phone.
- Make sure that there is no antivirus application currently running on your PC.
- If you cannot complete the root, then you should ask for more help in comments and we will help you with any extra steps.
- Don’t skip any instructions that I have listed.
Now that you know all of the above, I think that you should move on to the next part of this post.
How to root Sony Xperia ZL C650x on 10.1.A.1.350 firmware version:
- Download the root zip file from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- Next, connect your device to your PC and move the file named SuperSU-1.25-Busybox-1.20.2-UPDATE.zip, downloaded in step 1, to your smartphone’s external SD card.
- Disconnect the phone from PC when the files are copied successfully, then Power it off.
- Boot your Xperia ZL to CWM Recovery now. When the custom recovery mode appears you should get to the next step.
- Now, select ‘install zip from sdcard’ option from the main CWM Recovery mode screen.
- Select ‘choose zip from Sdcard’ and then you will have to browse your device’s contents. Find the Root zip file and load it into CWM Recovery mode.
- Next, confirm that you want to flash the new file.
- Wait for the root to be applied.
- Return to the main CWM Recovery screen when the install is complete.
- Select ‘reboot system now’ and wait for your phone to boot into normal mode.
- That’s it, you’ve managed to complete the rooting tutorial.