17-02-14, 03:59 pm
How to root Amazon Kindle Fire and install TWRP recovery with Kindle Fire Utility:
- Download the Kindle Fire Utility from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- Extract the tool’s files using 7 zip, WinRar or WinZip in a single folder.
- Now you need to double click on the ‘install_drivers’ .bat file. This will install the Kindle Fire USB drivers.
- Next, connect your device to your PC using the USB cable connection.
- Go back to the unzipped folder and double click the ‘Run’ .bat file. The Kindle Fire Utility app will launch and the ADB Status will be set to online.
- To root the device you need to select the option that says ‘install permanent root with superuser’. Press the ’3′ key to complete this step.
- To install TWRP recovery you need to select ‘install latest TWRP Recovery’.
- When both, root and twrp recovery, installation processes have been completed you need to choose ‘boot mode’ by pressing the ’1′ button.
- Next, press ’1′ again to select ‘normal’ and your Kindle Fire will boot normally. That’s it, now your device should be rooted.
In case your device cannot boot and gets stuck when an yellow triangle appears, then you will have to select ‘boot normal’ in KF utility and wait for it to act, after that press and hold ‘Power’ for 20 seconds until the device is switched off. When it is completely switched off you will need to power it back on and now it should boot correctly.
Also, remember that in case your device gets stuck at the yellow triangle then you shouldn’t unplug it, instead leave it plugged it and make sure that the Windows drivers display the ‘kindle’ text.
Now that you’ve successfully rooted your Kindle Fire and installed the TWRP Recovery