08-09-13, 04:24 pm
are you tired of the standard, boring wallpaper on your htc legend? we don't blame you.
everyone needs a change from time to time and luckily for you, changing wallpapers on the legend couldn't be easier.
there are two different ways to achieve a wallpaper change. we'll show you both of them in this guide.
from the home screen:
you can actually access your wallpaper image right from the home screen. this is the quickest and easiest way to do it.
- touch and hold the screen somewhere where there are no widgets or app icons
- an add to home screen pop-up will appear - tap the wallpapers option
- you will then be presented with a select wallpaper from window - choose live wallpapers, media gallery, wallpaper gallery or wallpapers
- for live wallpapers:
- scroll to a live wallpaper that you want to use, and tap it
- if you're satisfied with your selection, tap set wallpaper
- for media gallery:
- your picture folders will be displayed on the screen - select the folder containing the picture you want to use for your wallpaper
- tap on the image you want to set as your wallpaper
- you will be presented with your chosen picture on the screen with a colored cropping square on it
- touch and drag any of the four sides of the square to resize the area of the image to be used for your wallpaper
- once you're satisfied, tap save
- for wallpaper gallery or wallpapers:
- scroll through the images until you find the image that you want to use
- once you select an image, tap set wallpaper
- tap the applications launcher from the home screen
- tap the settings icons
- tap personalize
- tap the home wallpaper option
- continue from step 2 of the from the homescreen option