08-09-13, 04:25 pm
the htc legend has an upgraded version of the sense ui
published on jul 9, 2010
iphone users, eat your hearts out.
if you're making a list of features that the iphone should absolutely have but doesn't, wireless synchronization with itunes will likely be near the top of that list.
while iphone users may forever find themselves wondering when or even if they will see such functionality come to fruition, android users can partake in this fantastic phenomenon now with the help of tunesync.
in this guide, we show you how to set up tunesync on your htc legend and start syncing with itunes wirelessly on your mac or windows pc.
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- launch the tunesync software
- organize and/or create the playlists in itunes that you want to sync to your device
- download and install the tunesync client on your device by searching for "tunesync" in the android market, or by scanning the following qr code
- once you have the app installed, select the host computer option
- wait for tunesync to find and display your itunes library, and then select it
- once your device is connected to the computer, you will see a list of all the playlists
- check the box next to each playlist you want to sync to your device
- back on the main screen, ensure that enable sync has a check mark beside it
- scroll down, and select sync now
for those who always like to keep their music up-to-date on their phones, four dollars doesn't seem like much at all for such an easy, effortless solution.
there is also a "lite" version available, but it limits playlists to 20 songs each