08-09-13, 04:26 pm
online videos are great. you can view them from just about anywhere, and much of the time, they're absolutely free.
but at times, especially while on the go, connectivity can be a barrier between you and the video you want to see.
when coverage-related issues arise, it's just handier to have the videos you want to watch stored right there on your memory card. if you have an htc legend, achieving this couldn't be easier with youtube videos.
in this guide, we show you how to locate the video you want and download it directly to you handset.
- 1. navigate your phone's browser to the youtube video you want to download
2. click on the video's url and use the android web browser to open it rather than the youtube application
3. while in the browser, hit menu and then go to url
- 4. the video's url should be in the url field. place your cursor directly after the "www." and type in the word "pwn" before "youtube.com"
the resulting link should look something like "http://www.pwnyoutube.com/videocode"
5. hit enter
6. simply tapping the download high quality mp4 video option on this page will download the mp4 file directly to your sd card