08-09-13, 04:28 pm
in the past, htc provided an app in the android market that would integrate a wonderfully accurate voice search option into its sense ui.
the feature was integrated into various areas of the ui, including the quick search bar (accessible by pressing the search button from the home screen) and htc's search widget. for one reason or another, the app is no longer available in the android market.
voicesearch adds a microphone icon to the quick search bar and the htc search widget. tapping the icon allows users to speak their searches rather than type in text. the voice recognition capabilities of voicesearch are surprisingly accurate, and search results appear just as they would had the user typed a query.
if you had this great app on an older htc phone and miss it, or if you're just learning of voicesearch for the first time, follow this guide to install voicesearch on your htc legend smartphone:
- if you already have a file manager on your legend, skip to step 3
- if you do not already have a file manager, you must install one from the android market - we recommend astro file manager
- download voicesearch 2.1 by browsing to
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- browse to the location of the saved file using astro file manager, then tap on the file (file name: voicesearch_2.1.apk) and select open app manager
- once the file opens in app manager, select install
to utilize voicesearch, simply tap the search button from your home screen and then tap the new microphone icon that appears on the quick search bar. the microphone icon should also be visible in the htc search widget