08-09-13, 04:28 pm
if you're having problems with your htc legend, or you want to delete all of the data on the device, you'll probably need to perform a hard reset.
to hard reset your htc legend, follow these instructions:
- backup your htc legend. all data and settings will be erased.
- we recommend using a service such as mybackup pro, available from android market for backing up your phone.
- head to your legend's settings menu by pressing the menu button along the bottom of the screen
- select settings and then privacy
- select factory data reset and then reset phone when directed to, followed by erase everything
- the legend will then switch off and switch back on again
- if the reset is successful, you'll see the reset icon appear and you'll head straight into the set up manager screen where you can set up your connections, email and social networking settings