26-03-14, 11:11 pm
- Power off the phone.
NOTE: If unable to power off, remove and reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down and the Power button.
- The screen displays Boot Mode Selection Menu; press volume down key to cycle through choices until Android Recovery is viewed. Press the Volume Up key to boot in this mode.
- Wait for the triangle ! / Android screen to display, then proceed to step 5.
- Press both Volume up and Volume down key simultaneously. A recovery menu displays.
- Tap on Volume Down key until Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, and tap the Power button.
- Another confirmation screen displays. Tap the Volume Down key until Yes displays, then tap the Power button.
- After user data is cleared, the reboot system now option is highlighted by default. Tap the Power button.
- The phone reboots to the initial setup screen.