08-09-13, 05:19 pm
to check your firmware, go to your homescreen then tap menu > settings >about phone and you should then see the firmware version. if you have the correct firmware version, then we’re ready to root your galaxy sl.
- samsung galaxy sl i9003
- usb data cable
- first, download this file:
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- then, extract it to a new folder via winzip/winrar.
- open the new folder then double-click odin3_v1.0.exe
- next, turn off your phone.
- now enter download mode by pressing down on volume down key + ok button. while holding both simultaneously, press the power button. you should see this screen next:
- connect your phone to your computer via usb data cable.
- the odin program will recognize your phone and you will see that the id : com section will turn yellow, which will mean that all the drivers have been successfully installed.
- next, click the pda tab and search for the cf-root-xxkpm-20.10.2011.tar file you extracted earlier
- then click the start button. now the rooting process will begin.
- when finished, your phone should restart by itself. restart it manually if it doesn’t.
- after that, your phone is finally rooted. congratulations!
note: to make sure that there will be no problem with your phone after rooting, go into recovery mode and follow the steps below:
- first, turn off your phone.
- next, turn it on by long pressing volume up + menu, then press the power button. the phone should now go into recovery mode.
- in recovery mode, select wipe data/factory reset. you also need to select wipe cache partition.
- after that, go back and select reboot system now to restart your phone.