05-04-14, 11:16 pm
- Power off the device by pressing on the power button around 15 seconds.
- After the device is completely turned off, you should wait a few seconds before to move for the next step.
- Now, press the volume down and power button simultaneous around 3 seconds. Keep pressing both buttons until the LG logo is displayed.
- Now, release the power button and after that press it and hold it once more.
- Next, keep pressing both buttons until the recovery mode menu will appear in the LG G Pro 2 display.
- From the recovery Mode, you can easily restart the device by selecting the “reboot system now.”
These were all you need to know in order to enter into Recovery Mode on your LG G Pro 2 device.
Now, from the recovery mode of your LG G Pro 2 device you can clear cache, make wipe system, apply updates, backup your system and numerous other actions.