05-04-14, 11:17 pm
- Turn off the device
- For that, you need to press the power button for 15 seconds.
- Next, from the LG G Pro 2 device, after powering off you need to press the Volume UP button.
- By keeping pressing the Volume Up button, you need to connect the USB cable to the LG G Pro 2 device.
- Now, connect the USB cord on the PC.
- Keep pressing the Volume UP button until the Download Mode is displayed on the LG G Pro device.
- Now, the drivers will be automatically installed.
- Next, for entering into OS (Android), you need to press Power Button until the LG logo will be displayed.
- Now, you can safely disconnect the USB cable.