08-09-13, 10:10 pm
facing lot of application frozen or hang problems on samsung galaxy note ii lately? or your samsung galaxy note 2 is not responsive as before? or want to send samsung galaxy note 2 back for warranty claim? it’s time for you to hard reset samsung galaxy note 2 then. hard reset is known as factory data reset in samsung galaxy note 2. your samsung galaxy note 2 will be back to factory setting just like you turn on it for the first time after factory reset. this means that it will delete everything including your applications, data, settings and contents on internal storage (sdcard). however, it won’t delete external sd card contents.
factory data reset samsung galaxy note 2
note – do make sure to backup all your application and data before hard reset your samsung galaxy note 2 (while you still can). use samsung kies, titanium backup or cwm to do the backup. how to factory data reset samsung galaxy note 2? there are 3 ways to do so.performing a factory data reset via settings
- go to settings.
- select back up and reset.
- click on factory data reset ~ reset all settings and delete all data on device.
- select reset device.
- finally, select erase everything.
performing a factory data reset using phone buttons
- turn off samsung galaxy note 2.
- press and hold down volume up + home + power buttons at the same time.
- release all buttons when you see sgn2 logo.
- android system recovery will be loaded then.
- select wipe data/factory reset. (use volume buttons to go up or down, select with power button)
- select yes — delete all user data.
- finally, select reboot system now.
performing a factory format using phone keypad
- warning ~ no turning back after key in.
- bring up phone keypad.
- key in *2767*3855#
- finally, sgn2 will be rebooted and perform factory format.