08-06-14, 03:51 am
Hard Reset HTC One SV
A hard reset or also known as factory reset is a procedures to permanently delete all your data and customized settings, and to remove any applications you’ve downloaded and installed. It is recommended to back up any important data and files you want to keep before you do a factory reset. There are two different ways you can perform hard reset procedures on your HTC One SV, the first one via Settings Menu, and else via Hardware Buttons.
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then tap
- Tap Storage > Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Performing a factory reset using hardware buttons
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button