08-06-14, 03:58 am
o reset your iPod touch: Go to Settings > General > Reset, then choose an option:
- Erase all content and settings: Your information, and settings are removed. iPod touch cannot be used until it’s set up again.
- Reset all settings: All your preferences and settings are reset.
- Reset network settings: When you reset network settings, your list of previously used networks and VPN settings not installed by a configuration profile are removed. Wi-Fi is turned off and then back on, disconnecting you from any network you’re on. The Wi-Fi and “Ask to Join Networks” settings remain turned on. To remove VPN settings installed by a configuration profile, go to Settings > General > Profile, then select the profile and tap Remove. This also removes other settings or accounts provided by the profile.
- Reset the keyboard dictionary: You add words to the keyboard dictionary by rejecting words iPod touch suggests as you type. Resetting the keyboard dictionary erases all words you’ve added.
- Reset the Home screen layout: Returns the built-in apps to their original layout on the Home screen.
- Reset location & privacy: Resets the location services and privacy settings to their factory defaults