01-07-14, 12:02 pm
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. Make sure your device has at least 30% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
III. Rooting the Huawei U8300:
1. Download and place the z4Root APK file onto your Desktop.
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the APK file over to the root of your SD card.
4. Once the APK has been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
5. Head to Menu>>Settings>>Applications on your device and enable the Unknown sources option.
6. Open the File Manager app on your device and install the APK you copied earlier.
7. Launch the z4Root app from your App Drawer.
8. Hit Root button in the app and it’ll begin rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
9. Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
10. You’re all done!
Congratulations! Your Huawei U8300 has been successfully rooted using the z4Root app! You can now load your favorite root-only apps on your device, go ahead and do that now!