24-08-14, 06:54 pm
- The given below procedure works fine only on this models P760,P765,P768,P769. If you are using any other models don’t follow this procedure.
- Enable the USB debugging mode on the device by navigating to “Settings > Developer Options”
- Make a backup of all your important datas which includes Contacts, SMS, MMS, Files, Songs, Videos etc.
- First download the file
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- . Then install the software using installation button as you would on any other windows installation.
- While you are installing, you will see a green button, press that button. After that connect your phone (This process is not tested on ICS, recommended to do on Jellybean).
- When the phone is connected the software will recognize the phone and the green button will show “Root”, click on it.
- Now, the rooting process will begin on your phone and the process will be finished within few seconds.
- After that it will reboot automatically.
- When it is rebooted, go to Google Play and Download SuperSu.
- Open the SuperSu and it will ask you to update the binaries and you must click on update and then normal.
- A window in Chinese will pop up on the phone, this is the screen that allows you to give root permission to any app.
- Just click the button which is available on the right.