09-10-14, 12:37 pm
As a precautionary, you need to backup your IMEI. Hopefully you will never need to use it, but it's best to be safe. In the following steps, we will backup the IMEI. Your phone should now be rooted
- Disconnect your phone from your computer.
- From your phone, go to Settings -> Applications -> and make sure Unknown sources is ticked. If you are running an official ICS ROM, it will be in Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources
- From your phone, open your phone's browser and go to
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- A file will begin to download. Pull down the notification window to check the progress.
- Once you see Download completed, tap ToolBox5iromV220.127.116.11.apk
- Tap Install. Once the installation has completed, tap Open.
- Tap IMEI Backup and then OK.
- Superuser will ask you for permission. Tap Allow.
- If you get another notification, tap OK.
- Sometimes, the app will stop responding and force close. If this happens, reopen 5lromToolBox from the app menu, tap IMEI Backup and then OK.
- You will get a tiny popup notification at the bottom of the screen once the backup has completed. It will take no more than a few seconds to complete.
- Once completed, go to Settings - Applications -> and UNTICK USB debugging. If you are on an official ICS ROM, it will be under Settings -> Developer options.
- Connect your phone to your computer and tap Turn on USB storage.
- From your computer, click Start -> Computer (or My Computer).
- You should see 2 Removable Disks. Open both of them and find the one which has the folder "5irom"
- Right click on the 5irom folder and click Copy.
- Go to your Desktop, right click on an empty space and click Paste.
- Your 5irom folder should now be on your desktop. Make sure you keep this folder as you may need it in an emergency. Hopefully you will never need to use it again.