26-10-14, 11:57 pm
- Xperia Z2 Home and Simple Home
- Based on Xperia C 16.0.B.2.13 Base
- Xperia Z2 theme
- Xperia Z2 system UI
- Xperia Z2 Framework
- Xperia Z2 Media Apps (Album, Movies, Walkman, Movie Creator)
- Xperia Z2 Apps (Clock, Calculator, Sketch, Notes, Socialife, Email, Select, Calendar, Downloads, Recorder)
- Xperia Z2 Widgets
- Xperia Keyboard
- Xperia Fonts
- Xperia Z2 Style Settings
- Xperia Z2 Wallpapers
- Xperia Z2 Sounds
- Xperia C Style Camera
- Xperia Z2 Boot animation
- True Viper 2 Android Integration
- 3G SIM Switching
- Battery Tweaks
- Memory Tweaks
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- No Xposed Pre-installed
- Smart Gestures
- No Bloatwares
- And Many More
- Keep your phone charged, at least up to 60%, so that the installation process will proceed uninterrupted.
- Make sure that your phone is rooted. Don’t try to flash this ROM on stock recovery. Use CWM or TWRP recovery to flash the ROM.
- First of all, download the zip file of ROM ‘Pure Xperia Z2‘ for Micromax Canvas 4 from official development page
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- Move the file to the internal storage of your phone and don’t extract it.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the home + power + volume up button simultaneously.
- It is recommended that you should take a Nandroid backup which might be useful to you if anything goes wrong.
- Click on ‘wipe data‘. Also wipe dalvik cache.
- Click on ‘install zip from sdcard‘ and select the file you have downloaded in first step. This will flash the ROM and might take several minutes.
- Now, Recovery Mode will appear again. Reboot your device normally.
- If you get stuck in boot loop then try to reinstall the ROM.
- After rebooting, if you get any force close errors, the to do factory reset from the Recovery Mode. If the problem continues, try to flash the ROM again.
- Enjoy the Xperia Z2 on your Canvas 4.