09-09-13, 01:53 pm
custom roms are the way through which people are keeping their phones updated. no matter what happens to the functionality of the phone, the android geeks just want to flash a custom rom and enjoy some new features that accompany therom.if you own a samsung galaxy note 10.1, then the good news is that – when samsung is busy completing the jb update – sammobile has released a leak of the (same) official rom on which samsung is working to deploy.
it seems samsung wants to update all of its latest phones to the jelly bean and is working very hard to do so. if you see what has happened recently you would acknowledge the previous statement. samsung galaxy s3 has got official rom updates to all of its versions – be it international samsung galaxy s3 or an american version. and now it seems as if that samsung will switch all of its tablets to jelly bean, and why not? to keep itself up in the market!
talking about this update for samsung galaxy note 10.1, it has the version number n8000ddali1 which means it is only for the wi-fi & 3g variant, which has the model number n8000. as its a leaked version of the official rom, it may actually have some erroneous modules and could not be suitable for everyday use or at least not for everyone to use. those who flash roms consistently can have this anyway, but those who are not aware of the ‘bricking or errors’ part of the post flashing consequence they should wait a bit for the samsung people to launch an ota.
this is an important update for the galaxy note 10.1 users as it brings them the jelly bean (android 4.1). jelly bean is the latest os from google for the android tablets and it has features such as smooth & buttery interface, advanced notifications, better voice input engine, enhanced face unlock, actionable notifications, and much more. so if you are considering to flash this rom, make sure your tablets model number is n8000 and read further!
- create a backup of your data, present in the tablet’s internal memory. data such as sms, mms, images, videos, documents, apn settings, etc should be backed up – as they may be important to you and this procedure erases the data in your tablet.
- make sure you are on the stock rom. check if your rom version is n8000ddalh1, and if it isn’t flash this version of rom before you continue further.
- charge your tablet to show up a 70% battery.
- download the jelly bean rom file from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- copy/transfer the rom file to the root folder of your tablet’s sd card.
- switch off your tablet. turn it back ‘on’ by pressing and holding the power button + volume keys, until the screen flashes. when asked an option, select the recovery option and enter into the recovery mode (stock recovery). remember, in recovery, select = power button; scroll = volume key.
- select ‘apply update from external storage’ à scroll and select the rom file that you had earlier transferred into the sd card. this will install/flash the leaked jb rom file!
- after the flashing process the tablet should reboot by itself. if it doesn’t reboot, say ‘go back’ à ‘reboot system now’. the tablet then reboots into the new rom.