09-09-13, 02:09 pm
i personally like sony xperia smartphone because of its picture quality, video quality and above them the user interface. if you are one like me, then here is the best custom rom based on xperia duos goodies on your samsung galaxy y gt-s5360. yes, it has been tested and works well on device but after installation the device will get rooted. check out the features of xperia duos custom rom and jump over to get the requirement and procedure with simple steps.
note: if you bought a new y device for you then just wait for the warranty to over because this rom comes with root & device will loose the warranty period. if anything goes wrong then pamandroid will not be responsible for any mishap because the custom rom is prepared by the third party developer i.e. xda.
features of xperia duos custom rom:
- added xperia fonts, bootanimation with sound, audio files and wallpapers
- added 14 toggles means shortcuts like bluetooth, wifi, rotate, sound, brightness etc. but no flash light
- supports custom kernel with init.d and deoexed
- supports bash shell, app to sd and deodexed
- settings modified
- and many more
- samsung galaxy y gt-s5360
- computer with internet connectivity to download the files from here
- usb cable to place the zip file in the sd card
- the battery power must be 50% at least so that it won’t get switch off automatically the process is continuing
- backup the files such as sms, videos, images, apps etc. using backup apps available in google play
step 1: download the
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
step 2: now connect the device with usb cable to computer and place the zip file in the sd card and for that you need to have at least 130 mb free space. do not place in any subfolder because the files will not get detected in recovery mode.
step 3: now switch off the device and enter the phone into recovery mode by pressing the volume up key+ home button+ power button together and release those when the samsung logo appears and the phone go into the recovery mode. try till the phone boots into recovery mode.
step 4: now select the option wipe data/factory reset-> wipe cache partition. make sure that the files present in your phone are backuped because after selecting it all the apps set by you get deleted. to select the options use the volume rocker and home button to confirm.
step 5: now select install zip from sd card-> choose zip from sd card and select the zip files that was placed by you earlier in the step 2.
step 6: wait for 5 minutes to get installed and updated will take more 3-4 minutes. if the phone does not reboot automatically then in the recovery mode select reboot system now.
voila! you have successfully learned the procedure to get the new xperia duos custom rom on your samsung galaxy y gt-s5360. if you have any doubts then do reply in comments