09-09-13, 02:56 pm
even though the official android 4.2.2 jelly bean ota update isn’t yet available for the samsung galaxy grand i9082, a leaked version of the firmware has been provided. so, if you want to test the stock jb 4.2.2 os on your galaxy grand before the official release, then flash the xxubmf2 software on your smartphone. by using this tutorial you will learn how to manually install the leaked firmware on your phone, so you will still get the official android os, not a custom rom based on the same.
since you will update your galaxy grand with the official, though just leaked, android 4.2.2 jelly bean software, you will not have to deal with a complex flashing operation. the steps from below are compatible with both rooted and un-rooted smartphones, so you have nothing to worry about. of course, if your grand has been unchained or installed with a custom rom, now by updating to stock jb 4.2.2 xxubmf2 os you will revoke the root access, restore the warranty and re-flash the default variant of the android system.
the new jelly bean 4.2.2 firmware comes with new features, apps, capabilities and bug fixes, the xxubmf2 software being stable and smoothly running on the samsung galaxy grand model number i9082. the same os will be official released and rolled out by samsung for your grand during the upcoming days – or weeks if you are unlucky, so by completing this tutorial you will be with one step ahead samsung and google.
for safely completing this update operation you will use odin which is an official tool developed and offered by samsung. the app is being used for updating and rooting procedures, so your phone will be safe. but in order to avoid the unpleasant situations, before heading to the steps from below, complete the pre requisites.
- use a windows running computer because odin can be installed only on the same.
- ensure that your phone’s usb cable is near you as you will have to connect your device with the computer.
- on the computer the galaxy grand drivers must be installed. you can use
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- on your computer there shouldn’t be any security tools installed; deactivate the security protection if you want to successfully complete this guide.
- enable the usb debugging option on your handset for being able to connect your device with the pc; for usb debugging go to: “settings -> applications -> development -> usb debugging”.
- if on your phone you notice that there is less than 60% power left, it is recommended to plug in the charger before heading to the update operation.
finally, you are prepared to start the flashing procedure. just make sure that you are applying the official android 4.2.2 jelly bean xxubmf2 firmware on the samsung galaxy grand model number i9082 because the present step by step guide is compatible only with the mentioned smartphone