09-09-13, 02:56 pm
samsung galaxy s2 model number i9100 can now be updated with a brand new vjms4 android 4.1.2 jelly bean firmware build. use this guide to learn how to successfully update your smartphone with the new os. read this entire post and use the tutorial only if you what you’re doing.
vjms4 firmware build is destined for the international variant of samsung galaxy s2 i9100 phone, which means that you could install the update for any device that’s not factory locked. also, note that this firmware will restore the warranty for devices that are rooted and running customizations.
i9100vjms4 firmware build of android 4.1.2 jb is set to may 2013, which means that this firmware might be somewhat old. however, since there aren’t too many good news regarding the launch of android 4.2 / android 4.3 for galaxy s2, then this might be one the last jelly bean ota updating files available for your device.
this is a small ota update that has been released for brazil users, but you can still install it as you can switch between languages in order to use english. this tutorial is destined to be used by those of you who didn’t get the firmware update notification sent to their devices, which is why you should take a look at the guidelines below:
- use this guide only with the samsung galaxy s2 model number i9100.
- do not attempt to use this tutorial with any other smartphones or tablets, as you will end up bricking it.
- installing this firmware will revoke root access. if you’re currently on stock firmware, then this doesn’t concern you.
- any custom rom or custom recovery will be removed in the process and the warranty of your device will be restored.
- make sure that you have the
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- disable samsung kies software from running on your pc.
- disable any antivirus applications, too.
- backup your most important data files before starting the installation. there shouldn’t be any problems, but it would be best for you to be prepared in case something goes wrong.
- make sure that your device’s battery has enough power left in its battery so that it won’t switch off in the middle of the updating process.
- this is a guide for advanced users, we cannot be blamed in case you lose any important data or you brick your smartphone.
- enable the usb debugging from your device’s developer options.
- note that after the update is installed, the developer options might be hidden. open settings, then scroll down to about device and click it, scroll down to build number and tap it 7 times. you will unlock the developer options menu.
- read the entire post and don’t skip any steps that i have listed below.
- if you have problems with the update, ask for extra help in comment.
should this guide fail at your first attempt, then you should retry to apply the steps that i have listed below and, then make sure not to skip any steps in the process. this guide shouldn’t take that long to complete, as you simply need to flash a single file via odin and then everything will work smoothly