09-09-13, 03:00 pm
update is now live and it is being pushed for several regions. if you didn’t get the ota update notification in your region, then you can use this tutorial and learn how to install the update successfully without bricking your device. this update brings several new functions and improvements that enhance your overall android experience. the first thing that you need to do, is to read the guidelines below, as these will teach you how to properly prepare your device for the updating process. here’s what you need to know:
- use this post only with the samsung galaxy s4 model number i9500. this is the exynos 5 octa version and not the snapdragon 600 phone.
- don’t attempt to upgrade any other galaxy s4 variants with the files you find in this post.
- during the updating process you might lose important data, which is why you should create backups before getting to the tutorial.
- make sure that you have the samsung usb drivers installed on your pc. if you don’t, then you can download them from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- disable any antivirus applications from running on your computer.
- disable the samsung kies software before connecting your phone with your pc.
- make sure that your phone’s battery is charged and that it won’t power off in the middle of the updating process.
- enable usb debugging from your device’s developer options menu.
- this is a tutorial for advanced android users and you shouldn’t attempt to use this guide in case you’re a beginner.
- read the entire post before starting the update.
- do not skip any steps listed below.
- we cannot be blamed in case you lose data or you brick your device in the process.
- if you cannot complete the update, then you should ask for extra help in comments.