12-09-13, 07:39 pm
مشخصات و تغییرات :
- fixed calendar
- fixed tasty oc
- fixed sms bug when sending sms to multiple recipients
- fixed heavy memory leaks in bluetooth settings
- fixed graphics
- reorganized "about" section in settings
- reduced default max freq @ 614mhz -> i've decided not to set animations to on by default because at this speed they are pretty laggy; at 691mhz everything is smooth though
- rakern 200 kernel @614mhz default
- new cpu governor, mobile governor, written from scratch, based on the ondemand governor's behavior, with some tweaks -> limited frequency when cpu is idle, optimized frequency stepping based on cpu load and others too *** at the moment the governor comes as a module, and i'm not going to release the source code until i make it a perfect option for mobile, battery-powered devices; i still have to test it on other types of cpus to see what can be done to improve.
- default gingerbread launcher, with a few tweaks to make it faster
- built-in low-dpi
- built-in overclocking app, very basic and straight forward, but with a very nice way of doing things(see post #2 for more info)
- no ads in browser and apps
- compatibility mode disabled by default
... and many others
روش نصب :
1. full wipe
1. both frequencies are restored on boot.
2. min freq should not be more than 352mhz, and max freq should not be set below 528mhz.
3. if you set up things bad and your system does not start up properly, you have two options:
a. go to recovery, mount sdcard and put an empty file named .nocpu (the dot included) in the root. on boot, the system will run @614mhz.
b. go to recovery and open a terminal/cmd:
echo 614400 > /system/tasty/overclock/freq_max
echo 352000 > /system/tasty/overclock/freq_min
مشکلات گزارش شده :
download tastyginger 1.1 for htc hero
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید