19-09-13, 01:23 am
- you need to jailbreak your iphone 4s or ipad 3.
- go to the cydia app on your iphone 4s/ipad 3.
- tap on manage and then on sources and then add this source:
if you want to add a repo, you should tap on edit (after the tapping on source), and then on add.
- go to the search and search for “siriport” – install the package.
- reboot your ios devices after you make sure you have untethered jailbroken.
- download iphone 4s or ipad 3 certificate by visiting siriport.ru/1.crt.
email the certificate to yourself, and then open that via your iphone 4s/ipad 3.
- reboot your ios devices again.
- try speaking to siri. say “hi.” and if doesn’t respond within 4-6 minutes, repeat the process again. if even this fails to activate siri, reboot again and try the same thing.
- iphone 4s
- ipad 3