19-09-13, 01:41 am
i. setup the kindle app
1. open the marketplace on your windows phone and search for kindle.
2. download the kindle app from amazon by clicking install at the bottom of the screen.
3. once downloaded, open it by clicking on it from within the all apps screen to the right of your start menu.
4. upon opening it, it will ask you for a username and password. if you’ve ever registered at amazon.com, use your email and password from there and then click register. if that doesn’t work or you don’t have an account yet, select create new account at the bottom and follow the instructions to create an account.
5. once you do that, it should open the home screen inside the kindle app and begin syncing.
ii. get books
1. swipe to the left to show the kindle store suggestions to the right. select shop kindle store to be taken to the store.
2. from there you can search for any book you want or browse their inventory. (also keep in mind there is a free classics section where you can download free versions of the classics).
3. once you find one you want, select it, then select buy now with 1-click and sign in with your amazon.com account you just used to log in to the device with.
4. select your billing address.
5. select your windows phone from the device list and click continue.
6. click the physical back button on your device to be taken back to the kindle app.
7. now, under home you will see your new book. repeat until you have all the books your heart desires.
this is part of our windows phone basics/tips and tricks series. great for anyone new to windows phone, or anyone just looking to learn a few tips and tricks! for all our windows phone basics, head
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید