19-09-13, 01:42 am
i. set the alarm
1. on your windows phone, swipe to the left to get to the apps section.
2. select alarms.
3. push the + sign at the bottom of the screen to set a new alarm.
4. select the 7:00 am default time under the time section to be presented with three boxes; first for the hour, second for the minute, and third for am or pm.
5. drag these boxes up or down to change the time (and don’t forget to set am or pm correctly).
6. when done, select the checkbox at the bottom of the screen to save.
7. now, select the “only once” option under repeats to change what days this alarm will repeat. you can select as many days as you like or select none to have this alarm only go off once.
8. once done, select the checkbox at the bottom of the screen to save.
9. select the sound section and you will be presented with all the different alarm tones. you can preview each of them by pushing the small play symbol to the left of the alarm’s name.
10. when you know which one you want, select it by clicking it’s name instead of the play symbol. you can also select the vibrate only option at the top if you only want this alarm to vibrate instead of making sound.
11. lastly, you can select the name section and create a custom name for this alarm.
12. once, all done, select the icon at the bottom of the device to save this alarm.
ii. set multiple alarms
1. after setting the first alarm, you will see it at the top of the alarm list whenever you open the alarms app. you can add more alarms but selecting the + sign at the bottom of the device again and repeat the above process. there is no limit to the number of alarms to set so feel free to use them to organize your daily routine.
2. you can use the toggle switch to the right of each alarm to turn them on or off temporarily.
3. to delete an alarm, simply click on the alarm and then select the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
this is part of our windows phone basics/tips and tricks series. great for anyone new to windows phone, or anyone just looking to learn a few tips and tricks! for all our windows phone basics, head
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید