19-09-13, 01:42 am
i. install a google maps app
1. swipe to the left on the home screen to reveal the apps list to the right.
2. scroll down to marketplace and select it.
3. select the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
4. search for bingle maps.
*if you type in google maps instead you’ll see a few different google maps applications, but in my searching and testing, the best one is by far bingle maps.
5. select bingle maps and then select install.
6. once installed, select bingle maps from the apps list to open it. you can also hold down on it in the apps list and select pin to start for easier access.
ii. using the bingle maps app.
1. you can use the icon to the far left to center on your location.
2. the next icon over is the search icon, use it to search for a location, city, business, etc. on the map.
3. the third icon over from the left is the directions icon, use it to get directions from either your current location or a specific location to any other location.
4. the icon on the far right is the layers icon. you can use this to view previous searches you recently did, see pins on the map, and itinerary for directions.
this is part of our windows phone basics/tips and tricks series. great for anyone new to windows phone, or anyone just looking to learn a few tips and tricks! for all our windows phone basics, head
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید