19-09-13, 02:15 am
this tutorial guide contains all the instructions that will help you root your xperia t smartphone. also, you will need to install the cwm recovery image too. make sure that you read the entire post and only when you’re sure that you know what you’re doing, you should start the root.
it would be better if you’d apply the steps in the tutorial, only if you’re an advanced android user. the root of this device comes only several weeks after the phone has launched. you can apply the root, only if you unlock the bootloader of your device first. more about such preparation guidelines can be found in the next part of this post, which will teach you what steps are required for your to take in order to successfully apply the root on your xperia t.
this root’s features are the autoroot, busybox, ini.x support, insecure, debuggable and the cwm recovery. there weren’t any bugs reported but you still should note that this is in insecure kernel and there might be some errors after applying the root. make sure that you know what you’re doing. here’s what guidelines you should check before starting to root your sony xperia t smartphone:
- install this root only on the sony xperia t. do not attempt to root any other phones, as you might end up bricking them with this xperia firmware.
- unlock the xperia t bootloader. after the bootloader is unlocked you should return to this post. note that in case you unlock the bootloader, then you might void the warranty from your operator.
- backup all your important data files by moving them onto your computer via usb cable.
- enable usb debugging option from the android development menu. without this option enabled your device will not be recognized by your computer.
- the android sdk needs to be installed on your computer. the update should be
- charge your phone’s battery so that you won’t be forced to repeat the tutorial in case the battery drains completely.
- sync your phone contacts with your gmail account.
- apply this root only if you’re an advanced android user.
- note that this process might wipe all data from your phone, which is why you shouldn’t blame us in case you lose it. also, note that we cannot be blamed in case you brick the smartphone.
- read the entire tutorial first and only after that you should start the root.