19-09-13, 02:15 am
the sony tablet s can now be rooted, unrooted and decrypted thanks to a tool that has been developed especially for this purpose. the software was first tested on a tablet s device by those of xda-developers so we have them to thank for providing the present method. therefore, during the following tutorial i will show you how to easily and manually root, unroot, change region and many other useful stuffs which can be applied on your android based sony tablet s.
the app is simply named “all in one” and in today’s guide i will describe the best way in which you can take advantage of its numerous features. remember that the tool is designed to work only for a sony table s device so don’t try to use the same on other similar tablets as you can damage its system, or worst you can wreck it. furthermore, the program isn’t developed by sony and it has nothing to do with the already mentioned company. this means that once you root your tablet s, the sony warranty will be void. in case if something bad is happening with your tablet, then you will be on your own.
sony released its tablet s last year, in september. if you don’t know, the device is having some interesting specs, being also playstation certified. it is packing a 9.4 inch tft display, a dual core nvidia tegra 2 1 ghz processor, 3 gb of ram, a 5 mp rear facing camera along with a vga front facing one, dlna functionality and the android platform with honeycomb on charge. it’s a really good tablet with high end performances.
but, if you want to take full advantage of its capabilities, you must learn how to root it. this will be the first step to do if you are looking forward in customizing its system, installing custom roms, or applying unofficial os updates. ice cream sandwich is everywhere, though it’s unlikely to see a near official release from sony, so rooting your tablet s in no longer an option for you.
as already stated, you can complete this operation, along with many others, by using the tool presented below. the software is offering a one click possibility of rooting and unrooting your tablet. this means that once you are familiar with the program, you will be able to perform different operation on your device by spending just a few minutes from your free time. in order to make a proper idea about this tool here are its main features:
- root your tablet: enables root access on your sony tablet s so you can update the operating system, install custom roms or install apps that require root access.
- un root your tablet: in a few words, this will revoke the root access. this means that the warranty will be regained along with the default settings from your device.
- region changer: you can now get the ota you want, as you can change the region from where you bought your tablet s.
- install adb: this is a terminal from pc; without adb you can’t perform operations on your tablet.
- reboot tablet: reboots the device in normal mode.
- it’s recommended to backup the personal info stored on your device; so you should consider in backing up its data and for completing this you can read and use what we have described in this tutorial:
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- it is a good idea to uninstall the antivirus or the firewall from the computer and from the tablet.
- enable the usb debugging in your sony device. this can be achieved by going to “settings > applications > development > usb debugging”. don’t connect the tablet with the computer when you are doing this.
- the battery status from the sony tablet should display around 70% power left. if not charge the battery.
- you should back up all the apn settings too, just for avoiding the unpleasant situations that might occur.