19-09-13, 02:16 am
sony xperia z root has been obtained before the phone hit the shelves and this can only mean good news for users who already pre-ordered the device, as they will be able to successfully complete the guide immediately after they get the phone. read the entire post and make sure that you don’t skip any steps that i have listed below.
in order to achieve the root you will have to read the preparation guide. you will learn what you have to do and what requirements does your phone need so that you will manage to complete the root at your first attempt. here’s what you need to know:
- use the guide only for the sony xperia z smartphone. don’t attempt to use the files you find here on any other smartphone or device, as you will end up bricking it.
- the sony xperia z should be on an unlocked bootloader. without this you won’t be able to achieve root. unlocking the bootloader will wipe every single file from your device, which means that you will lose all data. that’s why you have to move all your important data on to your computer.
- you will have to use the ‘fastboot files’ from the unlock bootloader guide. remember where you’ve placed the folder as you will need it in order to push the rooting files to your device.
- make sure that your computer has the sony usb drivers installed for your xperia z device.
- sony xperia z firmware version has to be 10.1.a.1.350.
- enable usb debugging from your device’s developer options menu.
- this is a guide that should be used by advanced android users. do not attempt to use this tutorial if you don’t know how to use such guides.
- don’t blame neither us nor the developer in case your device doesn’t boot or you lose data in the process.
- if you cannot complete this guide, then you should ask for more help in comments.