19-09-13, 02:16 am
we have recently taught you how to unlock the sony xperia sola bootloader, an operation which will be required for being able to complete the procedure which will be described during the following lines. thanks to those of xda-developers we can now root the sola system and this by using a file which once flashed into your phone’s internal system will guarantee the root access. therefore the method explained here will be easy to understand and to apply, so you can be back on track in the shortest time possible.
gaining root access means that you will be making changes over your sola’s operating system and basic you will remove the factory restrictions from its system. in this way you can obtain a fully unchained device. but, this aspect is bringing a negative consequence: the warranty will be void. the same will happen when you will unlock the bootloader, so considering that you are reading this step by step guide, then the warranty should be already lost. in case if you are wondering, the warranty can be restored, but only if you choose to re-lock the bootloader; of course then the root access will be revoked.
you must learn how to root the sony xperia sola if you are not satisfied by its performances or if you want to improve the same. after taking care of this aspect you will be able to make other operations with your smartphone. so, flashing a custom rom, a custom recovery image or installing a beta / unofficial os update will no longer be a problem for you. gaining root access is the first step to make when you want to power up the phone’s capabilities. also, there are many applications that require this process, so as you can see you have all the reasons for completing this step by step guide.
leaving these details aside, you should now know what you need to prepare for the proper tutorial. first of all, as always, you need to have access to a windows running computer, to your handset and to its usb cord. then, you should backup the data stored on your xperia sola. there are cases when the data is erased, so you can risk in loosing precious info. for performing a full and safe backup you can use our tips from the list below, where you can also find the pre requisites needed for this method. make sure you are not skipping this section as it’s the most relevant one.
- backup the text messages by using dedicated backup and restore apps.
- do the same for the call logs.
- the contacts can be easily saved by learning how to sync with google or by using the android cloud.
- save the internet settings too.
- backup the current rom if you have a custom recovery image installed ion your smartphone.
- use a computer or the sd card for storing files like images or videos.
- charge the battery of your phone first.
- enable the usb debugging option from your device.
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- make sure you apply this tutorial only for the sony xperia sola handsets that are running the 6.0.b.1.564 firmware. if else, you can brick your devices.
- on your computer fastboot should be installed.