19-09-13, 02:21 am
the asus transformer prime is known to be the first tablet featuring an nvidia quad-core processor. the recent release of an android 4.0 ice cream sandwich update also made the tablet the first quad-core device running the latest android os. with the fastest processor and the sweetest android os already packed under the hood, rooting your tablet will make the combination complete.
xda developers member sparkym3 introduced an app-based rooting method that will root your transformer prime in just a few taps. the rooting method requires you to install the app called sparkyroot and it will automatically root your tablet. the app is based on the busybox exploit found by developer rhcp0112345.
so, without any further ado, let us now begin to root your asus transformer prime tf201 using the sparkyroot app.
- an asus eee pad transformer prime running android 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich
- maintain a battery level of at least 50% or more (fully charged battery recommended).
- backup your personal phone data, just to be safe.
- enable usb debugging by going to settings > development options > usb debugging.
- temporarily close all system tools such as antivirus software and firewall programs before you root your device.
- this rooting method is for the asus transformer prime tf201 running android 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich. running this app on another device may cause unpredictable results.
- play responsibly with your device. any unexpected outcome or damage dealt by the use of this step-by-step guide will be your own responsibility. root your device at your own risk.
- download the sparkyroot app from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- using your usb cable, connect your asus transformer prime to the computer.
- copy the sparkyroot.apk file directly to the root of your tablet’s sd card.
- disconnect your asus transformer prime from the computer.
- using a file explorer app, install the sparkyroot apk to your tablet.
- launch the sparkyroot app.
- in the app’s main screen, you will see 4 buttons.
- tap on step 1 to perform some checks and run the exploit.
- tap on step 2.
- open asus app backup and try backing up any app. you can choose the sparkyroot app, since it’s size is small.
- return to the sparkyroot screen.
- tap on step 3 to install the superuser app.
- tap on step 4 to finish the rooting process.