19-09-13, 02:22 am
ever dreamed of getting ice cream sandwich on your asus transformer prime simply by flashing through clockworkmod recovery? dream no more. asus recently released the bootloader unlock tool for the eee pad transformer prime, now making it possible for custom roms and hacks to rock the device. and, about ice cream sandwich–you’re definitely getting it, stock 22.214.171.124 firmware build of android 4.0 ice cream sandwich, in fact.
thanks to xda developers member jermaine151, the over-the-air (ota) update for firmware 126.96.36.199 has been repacked into a flashable zip file. this is truly handy for those who don’t have the means to get the ota update.
what’s better is that the flashable update is not only completely stock firmware but is also rooted. the boot.img is also insecure, allowing the file system to be mounted as writeable. and, adb debugging is also enabled, allowing you to run logcat if you need to.
this update is only compatible with the asus eee pad transformer prime tf201. any attempts to flash this to other devices may result in bricking the incompatible device, so make sure that your device is compatible. you can check your device’s model number through “settings > about tablet.”
you’ll need to contain your excitement for a little bit more because you’re going to need a few things before you can proceed with the flashing process:
- transformer prime tf201 with unlocked bootloader and with clockworkmod recovery installed.
- make sure to create a back up of all the important information on your device as flashing this may erase or corrupt your data.
- make sure that the tablet’s battery has been fully charged to prevent it from shutting off in the middle of the update process.
- the flashable zip file of the
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
once you have everything ready, follow the steps below to flash stock ice cream sandwich firmware version 188.8.131.52 on your asus transformer prime:
- download the flashable firmware package and save it to your computer. (see the link in requirements.)
- copy the zip file to the root of your tablet’s sd card.
- turn off your tablet.
- reboot the tablet into recovery mode. you can do this by holding down both the power and the volume down buttons until you see some text at the top-left portion of the screen. when you do, release the buttons. then, press the volume up key.
- once in recovery mode, use the volume rocker to scroll up or down the options, and use the power button to select options.
- make a nandroid backup of your current rom so that you can always restore it should something not work out with the new rom.
- select “wipe data/factory reset”. confirm the operation on the next screen.
- select “install zip from sd card” from the menu.
- choose the zip file containing the rom.
- confirm that you want to start installing the file.
- select “go back” to return to the main recovery menu.
- select “reboot system now” to restart your phone.