19-09-13, 03:30 am
before you start
- ensure that the phone is left with a charge of at least 70% so that it doesn’t get turned off during the rooting process.
- back up all the data on your phone so that it can be restored safely if any data on the phone is lost. here are suggested tips for doing that:
- text messages – use the sms backup and restore app
- phone contacts – sync with gmail application
- call log – use the call logs backup and restore app
- pictures, music, videos, files, etc. – copy to the internal/external sd card
- internet & mms settings – backup all the settings from the path “applications > settings > wireless and network > mobile networks > access point names”
- make sure to quit programs such as firewalls, antivirus, and tools like samsung kies , because these generally tend to interrupt the process of the firmware update.
- additionally, usb debugging must be enabled on your phone through the path “settings > applications > development > usb debugging”.
the rooting procedure
- download the
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- unzip the file, preferably to your desktop. if it prompts you for a password, enter “androidauthority.com”.
- once the files are extracted, open the folder where the files are extracted to.
- run “superoneclick.exe”.
- connect your lg optimus 3d phone to the computer with the usb cable.
- with the superoneclick tool open, click the “root” tab, which starts the rooting process. when the rooting process finishes, you’ll be shown a notification.