19-09-13, 03:43 am
if you were amazed by the eye-popping 3d images and video on the htc evo 3d, wait till you hear your phone rooted, with s-off, and with custom recovery installed. this is made possible by the revolutionary app, bringing these features to your mobile phone.
developers alpharev and unrevoked have joined forces to create a tool that brings new treats on your phone. the app is called revolutionary and it will help you unlock the bootloader (s-off), root, and install custom recovery on your htc evo 3d cdma.
so, if you want to make some tweaks and firmware improvements on your phone, read and follow our step-by-step instructions on how to root your htc evo 3d cdma into s-off and also flash custom recovery.
- an htc evo 3d cdma. these instructions have been known to work on the cdma variant. don’t try these on other variants (e.g., gsm).
- on your htc evo 3d, scroll to settings > applications > development > usb debugging to enable usb debugging on your phone.
- disable fastboot from settings > power > fastboot.
- to ensure a successful procedure, disable firewall programs, anti-virus software, and pc suites. such software may interfere while you root your mobile phone.
- create a backup of all your personal phone data and files. do not use htc sync to backup your phone data.
- charge your phone’s battery to at least 70% or more to make your phone last until the last step of this step-by-step guide.
make sure you know exactly what you are doing before following this guide. you alone will be responsible for any damage dealt by the use of these step-by-step instructions. use this information at your own risk.
- find your phone’s serial number. take out your phone’s battery and take a look at the label inside the battery compartment. your handset’s serial number should be printed there, usually beside the label “s/n”. reinsert your battery afterward.
- determine the hboot version on your handset. with your phone turned off, press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. the device will boot to a white screen showing device information, including the hboot version. take note of the hboot version number and reboot your phone after doing so.
- download the revolutionary: s-off & recovery tool 0.4pre4 for linux and windows
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- once you click the download link, a dialog box will appear that would require you to enter some necessary information about your mobile phone.
- after filling out the necessary data, click the “generate key” button to generate beta keys that you will use later on. keep the browser window open.
- extract the revolutionary-0.4pre4.zip file into a folder on your computer.
- hook up your mobile phone to the computer using your usb cable. if asked for a connection type, choose “htc sync” and just ignore the warning messages.
- go to the folder where you unpacked revolutionary and run the revolutionary executable file. a command prompt window will open and will request for your beta key.
- go to the browser window where the beta key page is.
- highlight the beta key.
- press ctrl+c.
- go back to the revolutionary window.
- right-click and select paste from the popup menu.
- revolutionary will automatically enable s-off and install the custom recovery on your phone. the process will take about 15 minutes or more to finish.