19-09-13, 02:41 pm
samsung galaxy y s5360 is a good android smartphone compared with other phones in its prize range. after installing custom rom on your phone, you may want to install the original stock rom/firmware back. here is a guide to install original stock firmware in samsung galaxy y.
how to install original stock firmware / rom on samsung galaxy y:
- download the stock rom in your region based –
- extract the files in your pc.
- install the samsung drivers to connect your phone with usb cable.
- download the odin tool –
- restart your phone in download mode. press volume up + home + power button together.
- open the odin tool and then connect your phone via usb cable. odin will detects your phone, and shows the message detected with yellow background.
- after that select pda and choose the pda file that you downloaded earlier.
- then click phone and select the file named as phone or modem.
- and then click csc and select the file named as csc.
- leave other fields empty.
- click start button.
- wait for the process to end. after the process is done, you will see the message pass with green background.