19-09-13, 02:50 pm
good news for samsung galaxy r i9103 users! a new custom rom has finally come your way in the shape of the infected rom. the rom’s name couldn’t be more apt, as this rom is not just packed but also literally infected with many great features. here’s a brief list of what you can expect:
- based on dkk5
- stock kernel based
- removed sammy bloatware
- added epic4g touch launcher
- no sms log
- auto efs backup
- auto zip align at every boot
- added sqlite.so and sqlite_ini.so from ice cream sandwich
- added app process, which improves performance and added system server, which improves scrolling; both from ice cream sandwich
- cyanogenmod 7 music app and dsm manager
- google music
- build prop tweaks
before we begin with the update process, there are a few install requirements you need to take care of:
- back up all the data in the device in case it will be lost or corrupted during the update process. but, do not use samsung kies.
- make sure your samsung galaxy r i9103 has a charge of at least 70% to prevent it from shutting down in the middle of the update process.
- uninstall any antivirus applications on your phone, as these generally interrupt the update process.
- download the infected rom from
You are not allowed to view links. Please Register Or Login
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست . لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید
- connect your device to your computer via the usb cable.
- copy the infected rom zip file into the root of your sd card. do not extract the contents.
- turn off your phone.
- boot into recovery mode by holding down both the volume up key and the menu key while pressing the power button.
- once you enter into recovery mode, select “wipe data/factory reset.”
- next select “wipe cache partition.”
- navigate to “install zip from sd card”. select the infected rom file.
- once the file has finished flashing, the device will automatically reboot into recovery mode.
- select “go back”.
- select “reboot system now.”